Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Avid Media Composer Nitris DX System *

This is an industry standard professional editing system that allows you to capture,edit,monitor and output digital and analogue material faster and easier than anything else available.All items have never been used and have only been taken out of the box for checking and to take the pictures in this listing. As shown in the photographs the Avid Nitris DX box contains the following: PCIe HIB card PCIe cable Power Cord Using the Avid Nitris DX DVD Rack mounting screws and nuts Adhesive rubber feet (x4) Serial Number:7010-30062-01 Nitris DX/Nitris DX AVC-Intra connectivity Digital video:SDI I/O (SD, HD),Dual-Link HD-SDI for 4:4:4 capture Analog video:Component I/O (YCbCr: SD, HD),S-Video I/O (SD),Composite I/O (SD) Digital audio:8 channels of AES/EBU I/O (on DB25 connector),8 channels of embedded SD-SDI audio I/O,16 channels of embedded HD-SDI audio I/O, 8 channels of optical ADAT I/O, 2 channels of optical S/PDIF I/O Analog audio:4 channels of balanced XLR I/O,2 channels of RCA audio input,2 channels of 1/4" TRS output, stereo headphone output (1/4" TRS) Monitoring:HDMI output (all rates supported,including full 1920 x 1080 HD) Timecode and sync:LTC (XLR I/O),Reference Sync (Black and Burst or HD TriLevel input,combined connector),Reference Sync loop- through,Word Clock (output only) Supported media formats and resolutions* AVC-Intra,AVCCAM,AVCHD,Avid DNxHD,Canon XF,DV,DV25,DV50,DVCAM,DVCPRO,DVCPRO50,DVCPRO HD,GFCAM,HDCAM SR Lite,HD-RGB (709),HDV,NTSC,NXCAM,P2,PAL,QuickTime (including ProRes),RED (.R3D),Stereoscopic (via MetaFuze),uncompressed SD,uncompressed HD,VC-1,XDCAM,XDCAM EX,XDCAM HD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular