Saturday, August 25, 2012

Eltax Millennium 400 4 Way 400 Watt Speakers. Awesome & Beautiful £60 Or Swaps ? ?

Up for grabs is a stunning pair of Eltax Millennium 400 speakers. I have had these speakers a few years & they have given me plenty of enjoyment. The build quality is lovely & the sound quality fantastic, they really can deliver the highs, mids & pounding lows with ease ! The have their original isolation spikes & are in excellent condition. I separated the 2 bottom 8 inch drivers in these speakers by adding a another set of speaker terminals. This allows you to use a 2 or 4 channel amp on them or as I did use them as both Front speakers & subwoofer for a surround system. This worked fantastically well for me. It meant I did not have to have an ugly sub hanging around but still had the bass needed to back up movies effects. I have never hammered these speakers, always used them way under their massive 400 watt per channel maximum. I have used a stock photo as I cannot seem to load the photo I have on to the website. They are identical to the ones in the photo & in excellent condition. Maybe you have something interesting to swap ? 60 But am open sensible offers. Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular